Review our Return/Exchange Policy
NEW FIREARM RETURNS
- VERY IMPORTANT – FIRE ARMS: Once a new firearm is ordered by you, it is a NON-Refundable purchase. Consequently, we cannot accept returns on firearms once they have been transferred into your possession. Also, we DO NOT reimburse FFL transfer fees on returned items. **Upon discovering a defect AFTER the transfer, the firearm MUST be returned directly to the the manufacturer for replacement or repair (in accordance with manufacturer’s warranty policy). By sending a defective firearm directly to the manufacturer, you can avoid the unnecessary transfer fees associated with returning the firearm to us through your local FFL dealer. Manufacturer repaired firearms can be returned directly to the customer without additional FFL transfer or associated fees.
- In the case of failed background checks and incorrect ordering original shipping charges are NOT refunded if the item nor is the price of the firearm. Once purchasing a firearm you have completed the transaction and it’s considered a NON-Refundable purchase. By purchasing a firearm you agree to all terms and conditions.
Please note that we will not permit the return of the following products:
1. Special orders and products that are custom configured to your specifications.
2. Products sold “as is” or “used” or that have been installed or used after receipt.
3. NFA items that require ATF Transfer after the start of paperwork.
4. Ammunition, Illumination devices, electronic sights, optics and night vision equipment.
We are unable to process cancellations, returns or refunds for silencers or any NFA items once the order is placed.
- Used Guns: All used firearms sales are final and a refund is not available unless the firearm is not as described. When purchasing a used firearm you are consenting and agreeing to all the terms and conditions herein.
- Returns are ONLY accepted for merchandise found defective immediately upon receipt and returned within 10 calendar days of receipt.
- Accessory items that have been opened from the manufacturer packaging will not be accepted for return.
- Returns will NOT be accepted for any accessories that have been installed/mounted. Most accessory items have a manufacturer warranty. Please contact the manufacturer if there are any issues with / post installation.
- Original shipping charges are NOT refunded if the item is NOT found to be defective. Customers will be responsible for return shipping in these cases. These orders may be subject to a 10% restocking fee.
- All Ammunition Sales / Ammo Components are Final and Non-Returnable.
- Scopes / Optics Sales – Customers must work through the manufacturer if a defect is not identified immediately upon receipt.
EXCHANGES/REFUNDS ON ALL OTHER MERCHANDISE:
The sales of all merchandise is final. Please be aware of the items you are purchasing prior to checkout. If you have any questions feel free to contact us. In the event that an item is the wrong size it can be returned with a 15% restocking fee minus shipping. Any returned items must be in the original package ad unused.
BACK ORDERED ITEMS:
While we attempt to make every effort to ensure items are available, sometimes things slip through. For instance a customer may order a product where only one is in stock and someone orders after that customer. We treat each case on a first come, first serve platform. In the event your item is placed on back order you will be notified by the email address you have provided. Back Order items can have a lead time of ninety (90) days. Therefore, if you purchase a product and it has been placed on back order you will not be refunded the purchase price, taxes, or shipping until the ninety days have passed from the date of order. By checking out you agree to all the terms and conditions contained herein.
For questions concerning the Terms and Conditions listed herein you may contact us by email or writing to us at Spartan Firearms and Tactical, Inc. 6310 Oris Miller Rd. Maryville, TN. 37801
If part of your shipment is backordered, we will ship your items to you when they become available via our Standard shipping method. Backordered items are never charged an additional shipping fee. Hazardous fees will still apply to backorders. Applies to domestic orders only.
CANCELLATION OF ORDERS
We invest money and time to prepare every order that is placed on our website, even before the order ships. After you have placed your order online or over the phone you will be charged a 10% Cancellation fee on the order total if you decide to cancel it. If an order has already been packaged and prepared for shipment or has shipped then you will be charged a 25% Cancellation fee on the order total if you decide to cancel it. By placing an order online or over the phone you agree to pay this 10% or 25% cancellation fee plus forfeit any shipping and handling charges if you choose to cancel your existing processed order. If you choose to cancel an item or order that includes a product that you backordered you also agree to pay the 10% or 25% cancellation fee. We would like to apologize for having to implement these charges but our business is not set up to change orders easily and most times we are dealing in firearms as well as general merchandise.