When it comes to using the Armorers Master Wrench(TM), think precision. The ergonomic handle gives you the ability to apply serious torque needed to remove stubborn, crusted-on barrel or castle nuts without marring your firearm or stripping the nuts. The tool holds shape under pressure and has deep set sockets to grip your nuts and keep them gripped. The torque wrench attachment point allows you to apply accurate and critical torque adjustments to the barrel nuts, castle nuts, muzzle brakes, flash suppressors, and fixed stock receiver extensions. Plus, this is the only tool in the category to include a fully-functional, customizable armorers hammer in the same tool.
- Castle Nut Wrench
- ,½, Torque Receiver,
- Fixed Steel Hammer Head, Brass Hammer Head, Nylon Hammer Head, Rubber Hammer Head
- Torque Specs Laser Etched Behind Hammer Heads
- “5/8” Wrench for Fixed Stock Receiver Extensions,
- ,¾, Muzzle Brake Wrench, Free-float Barrel Nut Wrench, Mil Spec Barrel Nut Wrench,
- Interchangeable Hammer Head Receiver